1) Maximum Renewal Age: The maximum renewal age is the age till which an individual can be offered the insurance cover. This parameter is the most important of the deciding factors since the need for health insurance is most felt as age increases, so you should look for the plan which offers the longest policy renewal period.
2) Sub limits: The sub limits are limits imposed on the different sections of expenses involved in the cover. It puts a maximum limit to which the insurer would pay for a particular expense incurred during a treatment at norgescåsino. E.g. some insurance companies put an upper limit to the room rent it would reimburse. So in such cases if the expense incurred by you exceeds the limit mentioned by the insurer, than the remaining amount needs to be paid by you. There would be other sub limits like doctor’s consultation,
3) Maximum coverage amount: This is the maximum amount for which an individual is entitled to get the cover. Each insurance company has its > for the sum assured offered. The selection of the cover depends on our needs and premium paying capability. The sum assured ranges from 2 lakhs to 50 lakhs depending on the insurer. Check my site.
4) Pre and Post hospitalization Expenses: From Edocbd, This implies the cost of medical tests, medicines, scans etc occurred during the defined time frame before and after hospitalization are covered. Depending on the insurer for more info’s the time covered could be 30 days before the hospitalization and maximum of 180 days post hospitalization.
5) Pre existing diseases: Some finance companies like easytradesman cover pre existing diseases after a defined waiting period of continuous renewals. E.g. a policy holder suffering from diabetics blood in ths sugar would be covered depending on his age and plan opted after a waiting period of 3 or 4 years. We must choose the insurance plan which has the least waiting period.
Check cherry models.